Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Zen Habits


I'm trying to form some new morning habits, and with a nod to Leo Babauta, I'm taking a bike ride right after feeding the horses, then eating fresh fruit when I get home. Maybe it's better to do it the other way around, but hey, it's a start.

This morning I got lucky: country living serendipity. While biking down the lane I live on, I saw something I've never spotted while in the car: a peach tree--right there on the side of the road and full of fruit.

So I pulled over, put these beauties in my bike pouch and pedaled for home.

It's lovely when new endeavors align so nicely.

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not one act, but a habit.”  
Aristotle


7CN4P9U54PAF

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm. Where is that tree? :)

Virginia Goszewska said...

I'm on the road being surprised to find the peach tree with you... only I ate one before pedaling home.